Most organisations know very well who their ideal candidate is and what the difference is between a mediocre and excellent performer. But no matter how well you know your organisation, you may often find that it is not easy to select the right talent, or that this particular talent doesn’t grow as fast as you had anticipated, or that the promising new employee leaves the organisation far too quickly.
We can help with solutions for the following questions:
- What should I look out for when I hire new people?
- With the right mindset and competencies, for now and in the future?
- How can I select based on learning ability?
- How do I build a team with people with complementary qualities?
- How can I professionalise HR within our organisation and boost their impact by providing them with state-of-the-art tools?
We help translate the growth objectives of your organisation into characteristics to look for in new employees. We separate the wheat from the chaff and give you concrete advice, on the basis of which he or she can further develop him- or herself most effectively. We look further, also considering the context in which the new employee will start working, in such a way that they get a truly memorable kick-start.
- Selection and development assessments
- Online assessments (Facet5, cognitive capability tests)
- Training selection skills
- Onboarding events
- Tailor-made onboarding programs, on- and offline
- ‘Be your own ambassador’; programmes for leaders focused on onboarding